2013-14 Reflections Program
"Believe, dream, inspire..."
Theme: “Believe, dream, inspire...”
Please visit National's web site at to learn more: http://prod.www.pta.org/programs/
Believe, Dream, Inspire
Each fall, thousands of students submit concepts for a future Reflections theme to their State PTA organizations. Your State PTA will select five themes to submit to the National PTA for consideration in the 2015–16 National PTA Reflections theme contest.
Complete an entry form and submit your concept according to your state PTA’s guidelines.
- 13-14 C.D.R.S. PTA Participation Form
- 13-14 Consent Form
- 13-14 Special Artist Division Rules
- 13-14 Dance Rules
- 13-14 Film Rules
- 13-14 Judging Score Card
- 13-14 Literature Rules
- 13-14 Local PTA Participation Form
- 13-14 Music Rules
- 13-14 Online Registration Guide
- 13-14 Participation Flyer
- 13-14 Photography Rules
- 13-14 Student Entry Form
- 13-14 Visual Arts Rules
- Local Leader Guide - Reflections.Final
- Mary Lou Anderson Arts Enhancement Grants
The Alabama PTA is the strongest statewide organization working exclusively on behalf of children and youth. Founded in 1911, Alabama PTA's primary objective is to strengthen the family unit through parent involvement.